The DHC Difference
Why is The Dow Hotel Company a preferred employer in hospitality?
Here are the facts that make a career at DHC a smart choice:
Career Growth: It’s real at DHC.
- Seventy percent of our General Managers and all of our Regional Directors were promoted into their jobs at DHC.
- Over half of our corporate team was promoted from the hotel level.
- Formal management training programs for Accounting, Rooms and General Managers.
- Entry level and directorship training programs in Sales and Marketing.
- Training and Development are a part of our daily culture. We have proprietary systems and utilize brand partner and on-line resources daily.
Where you’re appreciated.
- Competitive compensation programs.
- Educational Assistance.
- Health Benefits (medical and dental) include expanded wellness and support options.
- Vacation, paid holidays and hospital days.
- 401K plan for your retirement savings with company contributions.
It’s a fact that the Dow Hotel Company has a far lower turnover rate than our industry as a whole. We’re proud of that, we’re proud of our culture. For more information on what makes our company special, see our CEO’s Message.